Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Istanbul - Paris

Tonight we are in Paris. After 2 years and 2 months, it's good to be here.

This noon I went to Taksim and met with my dad whom I waited for an hour. He came back from work and had to get ready so in the meantime I took pictures around.


































We arrived at the airport in a hurry where Ekin was waiting for us. A quick stop at the Duty Free and we headed toward the plane.

















I hate those planes. McDonald Douglas. I don't trust them but the flight went pretty well.





























The plane landed right on time and my sister Celia was waiting for us at the airport and brought us back to their place where we're staying tonight and where I got so see my nephew Lucas again.











I feel really bad leaving our new cat Oreo alone at home. I could hear him meowing from the street. Thanks to Asli and Jake who will take care of him.

No comments: