Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lost

I promised myself that I would stop watching the TV series Lost. Why ? Because I was tired of never getting any answers to any of the new strange stuffs they threw at us in each episodes for the last three years. So I just watched the 1st episode of the 4th season and I said 'Basta ! They signed up for 6 seasons anyway so I'll just watch the last episode of the last season in 2 years'.
But every week I was still downloading it (I know, it's bad) for Ekin though so I started wondering what was going on. She said there's a lot of stuff happening in this season, it's very cool.
So last night I couldn't hold myself and I started watching it : 2nd episode, 3rd episode, 4th one till the last I had : the eleventh episode... It's 6.30 a.m. I need to sleep since I get up in 3 hours and what did I learned after this interesting and weird night of Lost ? We just need to move the island. Shit !

Learn more here.

No comments: