Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Denmark Day 02 : Copenhagen

Before leaving for the airport I took a look outside around the hotel in order to have a better idea of the city, but again I couldn't see much. Shops were still closed, people were rushing at work. But in general the streets seemed pretty empty. Not very surprising for a city with a population of 500,000, compared to the (approximately) 15 million people leaving in Istanbul.









This house was built in 1623 !!








































Our wonderful plane that will bring us to Karup from where we'll then go to Struer, city of Bang & Olufsen. We will visit the factories, the farm and the museum.
Those of you who know I'm afraid of flying should know what I felt when I first saw the plane. But I was pretty cool and all went fine.









No comments: