Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Cameras

I've been trying out many cameras those past few weeks, for the show I host with my friend Burak on Şipşak.tv.

I really need to get my own camera now.
--
Quick review :

Olympus D-SLR E-30 : Pretty good.
Canon SX 1 IS : Very good but a battery eater. I had to buy four new batteries every 24 hours or so.
Canon Ixus 100 IS (USA : Powershot SD780 IS), pretty good for its size, does everything even 720p video shooting.
Canon Ixus 95 IS (USA : Powershot SD1200 IS): Standard Point&Shoot camera.
Samsung ST50 (USA : TL100): Not tested yet.
Canon SX 200 IS : Pretty strong compact camera with a 12x zoom and manual settings.
Ricoh R10 : minimalist and lots of customizable functions but image quality could have been better.

















Why would they have different names fo different countries. It's not like they mean anything !

No comments: